Monday, May 14, 2012

New Acquisitions

Receiving and giving gifts has never formed a great part of my life. Well, certainly not as a kid. However, that has changed a bit over a few years.

The most recent of my gifts is:
Although I haven't used it much, I am greatly pleased with this new acquisition. Since I am not yet prepared for fancy clothing creations, this will suffice for now.

The following I have spent a lot of time with. I love it because it is just big enough, I can get lost in another world while using it, and the case is in one of my favorite colors, which is red.


Here is mine:

I love it because I can now read in the night after being told to turn off the light. My option then was to turn on the flashlight and sandwich it between my shoulder and my head. The only disadvantage is when the battery runs low when I am on the go and I have to quit reading. But then again, it's like finishing a book without having another to start.
Too bad I don't have a wireless connection here at home, so I don't get to browse with it.

No comments: