Friday, August 23, 2013

Beauty of Nature

One thing I love about these months is the constant rain. Although I haven't had the chance to take a stroll in the rain, I still find myself enjoying it. The past mornings have been drizzly and it creates such a fine atmosphere, one which make me want to stay in bed. However, I always have to drag myself out of the room super early.
Not cool when I think of it but as soon as I step outside, the scenery is always so breathtaking and the little birds singing is enough to make me give thanks that I have made it through the night.
Coupled with the fact that there is something great to look forward to everyday, is enough to keep me going, no matter what condition my body may be in. Exhaustion is a small price to pay for the great stuff. And that great stuff is making people happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: